Me.....

My photo
I'm no great photographer, but I love photos. I have no experience or degree like most people, but an eye for a great shot. I've made this blog up to show some of my work. I hope you enjoy xx

October 31, 2011

Jazz Dance For Fun 2011 Professional Photo's

Welcome to the Jazz Dance For Fun 2011 Photo's, I have finally finished the photos and do believe the kids & the colours look fantastic! Prices of Photo's & Cd will be on here with in the week or so,  bear with me they will get on here!! . If you do know what you want feel free to email me  bradandleesa@ bigpond.com with your orders and I will get them to you as soon as I can. I have a very busy 2mths coming up so will try my best to get orders to you before christmas if requested.
A Big thanks to Sal for asking me again to take the photo's , I love taking photo's of all these guys and they are so fantastic to work with. I'm so happy with how they look and I hope you do too.

Enjoy xx















































































No comments: